Tranpenad is on behalf of our client (IAC Group Sweden) searching for their next Logistic Engineer. Send us your application today!
IAC Group Sweden is searching for their next Logistic Engineer. Score responsibility:
- First issue of Control documentation.
- Layout (also including material storage and other areas not directly related to the production).
- Time plan responsible for plant activities (installations, process changes).
- Fully responsible for keeping production lines and processes as efficient as possible, with Lean thinking, where zero waste in processes as target.
- Support with Customer running changes, where logistical solutions to be presented with investments linked to the solutions.
- Provide logistics technology for effective and efficient processes.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current and future logistical processes.
- Evaluate use of technologies and improve logistic flow equipment utilizations.
- Innovate material flows both external transportations and internal material flow.
- Responsible for information out to plant regarding changes done in processes.
- Support production during trial runs, implementation of new product & processes.
- Key member in new product launches, Leading and designing, implementing most efficient material flows.
- Making sure material flows are as efficient as possible.
- Work actively to achieve his/her personal targets and support the team to achieve the department target which shall be broken down from the overall company target.
- Responsible for the development throughout the logistics flow.
- Drive, develop and participate in development projects.
- Maintain good communication with other Logistics employees and with other functions.
- Identify, propose and implement improvements in the work area, to reduce costs, reduce the risk of delivery disturbances and improve the quality of our deliveries.
- Replace absent colleagues.
- Engineering degree with Logistic as Major or equivalent with at least 3 years of engineering and manufacturing experience in a fast-moving industrial corporation.
- Successful track record in leading and implementing, lean tools, techniques, and end to end methodologies within logistic.
- Ability to effectively operate, influence and communicate with employees.
- High problem-solving skills with drive for continuous improvement.
- Interpersonal skills and able to comfortably communicate and interact with staff, suppliers, and customers on all levels.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT IAC GROUP
Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company’s 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.