OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Adiga jobbar med en kund som är i behov av en Manufacturing Engineer omgående.
Scope of Job
Change Management responsibilities
- Secure that Quality management-, environment-, health, security-, and production aspects is considered in the change management system
- Create, compile, and, evaluate plant consequence answer
- Evaluate and secure that actual outcome of a change fulfills the QMS estimated result. If actual outcome deviates from the estimated result lead the work to secure and reach the set target.
- Responsible for securing that the plant process and manufacturing input is considered in all development projects.
- Lead the plant cross functional manufacturing meeting
- Follow up and document that all department has performed the tasks set on them
Plant project responsible during implementation of a new product and product changes, main responsibilities:
- First issue of Control documentation:
- Layout (also including material storage and other areas not directly related to the production)
- Time studies (AVIX) (also including material handling and other processes e.g spare part production, etc.)
- BOM (Bill of material)
- Responsible for the Manufacturing elements of customer part approval (PPAP).
- Time plan responsible for plant activities (trst build, installations etc.) and equipment supplier time plan responsible
- Ensuring that all process/APQP requirements are satisfied
Bill of Process
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the plant Bill of process
- Communicate the Bill of process information to the customer in projects
Manage teams and projects in the plant related to:
- Process development
- Change management
- With reducing the FMEA (RPN) risks
- Lean project
- SMED project
- Layout and process flow changes
- Create equipment specification
- Lead the purchasing work together with the purchasing department, secure that the supplier follows the set demands and timings
- Secure that the equipment fulfill the plant demands and standards
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the tooling and equipment standard for the plant.
Work actively to achieve his/hear personal targets and support the team to achieve the department target which shall be broken down from the overall company target
Preferred Education & Experiences to fulfil role (essential & desirable)
- Qualifications – certified to Bachelor level with previous experience of working within a high volume, automotive manufacturing environment, coupled with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Managerial, technical & administrative skills required - Should be fully conversant with automotive quality tools and systems; these should include TS16949, QS9000, ISO14001, supported by excellent organisational and communicational skills.
Vi ser fram emot din ansökan, det går bra att lämna den på svenska!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Matilda Kalered Rydén