OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have a relevant Academic Education.
- You have minimum 3 years of hands-on operational marketing experience from a similar role, preferably Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Specialist
- You have experience from working with marketing activations, product launches, managing advertising and media agencies and executing consumer campaigns
- You have experience in working with product marketing
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Marketing Lead HA, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done!
Now we are looking for Samsung’s next Marketing Lead to their Nordic headquarter in Kista! This is the perfect job for you who today work as a marketing coordinator, but who are ready for your next step in your career!
On a day to day basis the job will entail things such as setting up and delivering marketing campaigns, driving digital excellence, briefing CDM and Social Media plans, leading third party collaborations and activations, and aligning content plans for all our touchpoints. You will be part of the Home Appliance (HA) marketing team within the Consumer Electronics division.
If being close to sales and winning drive you, then this is the company for you!
What will be your key deliverables?
• Contributing to the development of the annual marketing roadmap for all HA products
• Support Marketing Manager to execute and follow up deliverables in the HA Marketing Plan
• Lead execution of activations and campaigns to ensure targets and KPIs are met
• Lead the delivery of digital always on campaigns, ensuring maximum impact across all touchpoints
• Deliver all product launch toolkits as well as maintaining content deliverables for all products and touchpoints (both launch and always on)
• Briefing and project management of creative-, media- and action marketing agencies within Samsung’s network and follow-up on the activities and investments on a regular basis
• Continuously optimize campaigns and activations
• Set up and manage campaigns and activations with third party companies
• Analyze campaign performance and drive learnings to grow further
• Together with the full Marketing team, secure optimal investment and mix of activations for given product groups and customers
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives. For this role, we are looking for a bold and ambitious but humble marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, highly changeable environment without losing motivation or focus on the end-goal. You have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to see opportunities for improvement. You are a natural team player with strong self-leadership who knows that winning is only possible with the team.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until April 2023, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application today, as interviews are ongoing.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21