OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Our Client´s Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. They enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. They are uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. They advise clients on their broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
The Large Customer Sales team consists of several business area teams and a specialist organisation. This role is based in that specialist organisation. The business area teams own the relationships with the customers. The specialist organisation works side-by-side with the business teams to define, sell and scale best practices by being true specialist in each relevant area.
About the role
As a Measurement Specialist you work with customers across industries. Your core job is to ensure that all customers of our client have measurement approaches that are relevant to them and reflecting best practice. To accomplish this you do bespoke work for the biggest customers and then scale that approach to remaining customers by defining processes, solutions and templates. In your work as a Measurement Specialist you also have a center of excellence where you go deep and excel as a true specialist. This center of excellence can be in sub-areas of measurement such as for example econometrics such as MMM, experiments such as incrementality testing, brand measurement, attribution, omnichannel measurement or measurement fundamentals such as tagging and KPI structures. In your work as a Measurement Specialist you also ensure that our client partners are up-to-speed on the latest best practice and work actively with the global product teams in your area of expertise.
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our client customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analyses and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to customers.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators, and challenges.
- Educate the market on our customers advertising solutions.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an online sales, business-development and marketing capacity. Direct client facing experience and having had client responsibility is a must to be considered for the role.
- Experience in building relationships within the media and advertising sectors.
- Experience in business development and customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to mentor account managers in an effort to drive their performance.
- Ability to deliver results under deadlines with excellent servicing and consultative skills.
As a Barona consultant you will be employed by an authorised staffing agency with collective agreement, insurance, pension, and health benefits. The duration of the assignment is until 14/09/2021.
We can't process applications through email, but feel free to come with other queries to firstname.lastname@example.org We process applications continuously so don't hesitate to apply today.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!