OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies with highly motivated colleagues with expertise within their fields?
LeaseCloud was nominated one of the “Top 50 Tech companies of the future” according to Techarenan Serendipity Challenge and it’s one of the fastest growing Fintech company in the Nordics by revenue. – Sounds exciting right?
The company now want to hire you who speak Norwegian, have an ambitious personality and wants to learn and work with the latest technology while you give customers first-class service. Apply today and be a part of a journey to become a multi-billion company where good development opportunities will be offered!
LeaseCloud is a Fintech-startup company established in 2017 who are active in Sweden and Norway with 45 million SEK in revenue in 2020. The company will increase revenue to 75 million SEK next year by entering the Danish and Finnish market and therefore, they want to expand their team of eleven engaged coworkers with an Inside Sales coworker with overall responsibility for the Norwegian market.
In this role working with Inside Sales you will be responsible for inbound sales via the e-commerce site PerMåned.no and to provide the best possible experience for LeaseCloud customers.
What you are offered
* The possibility to work at a start-up company, located in central Stockholm, where something fun always happens and where you, for example, go on at least two team-trips per year.
* Great development opportunities to grow into other roles and possibly have management responsibilities as the sales grow in each country and they recruit new resources to each market
* The possibility to belong to a close-knit team with great spirit where all employees are offered ownership in the company.
As a Norwegian Inside Sales at LeaseCloud you will be responsible for customer support against business users on the Norwegian market via their local site PerMåned.no. 90% of customer contact is managed via chat and much of the work is done in their CRM tool HubSpot. For an example you will help customers by giving advice and guiding them regarding the products or locating orders and helping with troubleshooting. You will also be involved when it comes to reading and creating texts for campaigns on the site and you will work closely with your team manager, the e-commerce manager, CTO and CEO.
The atmosphere at LeaseCloud is young, and is permeated by a wish to constantly improve, develop and expand. You will also receive in-house training in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Are fluent in Norwegian, both written and spoken
* Previously worked in a customer- facing role
* You need to have an ambitious and driven personality and the wish to keep developing together with LeaseCloud
It's seen as a merit if you have an academic background from Norway and/or previous experience within Customer Service and Sales, also if you speak another Nordic language.
As a person you are...
* Service minded
* Good at taking initiatives
* Start: As soon as possible, although we might prioritize candidates with a shorter period of notice
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months of probationary will apply
* Placement: Skeppargatan 13, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from LeaseCloud that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Want to know more about LeaseCloud? Take a closer look here
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell