OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Bool by Sigma is one of Sweden's most prestigious and experienced consulting companies in solutions based on Office 365 and SharePoint. We always strive to deliver business and customer value by combining technical development with a human-centered approach. We take responsibility for the whole digital work-life from initial analysis and planning to development, launch, change management and support. In addition, we offer intranet and digital workplace solutions that are developed and maintained by our resources. We are now looking for an Office 365 Specialist to our growing team in Göteborg
In the role of Office 365 Specialist you help our customers to increase their business value by using Office365. With a user-focused approach, you will support simplifying the daily work of the individuals, strengthening the cooperation of different teams and increasing the productivity of the organization. The work takes place within the framework of the customer's operations and communication processes and therefore requires deep technical knowledge of Office 365, such as SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate and Power Apps.
Your role can include:
• Implementing Office 365 in customer organizations.
• Helping customers with team governance.
• Building Power Apps or setting up Power Automate.
• Creating an understanding of Office365 and how the tools can be used to facilitate daily work (workshops, trainings, etc.)
• Helping to drive change in the organization
You are passionate about Office 365 and have strategic and practical knowledge about how to implement it successfully in organizations. As a person, you should have a great interest in supporting businesses with digital tools as well as customer mindset. You have excellent people and communication skills and you enjoy driving change. You have experience in leading projects and can create plans and strategies that help our clients to reach their goals.
At Bool by Sigma:
- We are passionate about broadening the horizons and to help our customers achieve their goals
- We have an open dialogue. We work according to "best practice" and solve challenges through teamwork
- We work with development – both for the organization and for everyone
- Our work is based on Passion & Execution: We love what we do, and we get it done!
- Our culture is characterized by our values and our purpose: making a difference, creating success and having fun together.
- The driving forces are ambition, humor, friendly atmosphere and the willingness to continuously learn more. This culture has made us one of Sweden's most prestigious consulting companies within Office 365.
More about Sigma IT
At Sigma you get to work in an organization where you can participate in and influence. When you work with us, you get an employer who stands strong in Sweden and also offers international assignments and great development opportunities. Sigma is a value-driven company with ambitious goals, which means that execution and commitment are important. We work in a prestige less environment where we help each other to move forward and jointly create results that we are proud of. Sigma IT consists of over 1400 specialists in strategy, technology and communication. Through digital transformation, we streamline the activities of many of Sweden's largest companies, organizations and municipalities.
We are in seven countries and over 20 locations in Sweden. The head office is in Gothenburg. We are part of the Sigma Group, which is Sweden's largest privately-owned technology consulting company with over 4400 employees in twelve countries. Sigma is owned by entrepreneur and philanthropist Dan Olofsson and has a large and active CSR involvement in Star for Life and other important community initiatives.
Contact hiring manager Hanna Karppi at email@example.com or tech recruiter Klara Matsdotter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.