Within the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer first and our job is about fulfilling our customer promise and creating a great in-store and online shopping experience.
Our Retail Distribution Center in Eskilstuna is on an exciting expansion journey! The DC today consists of more than 350 ambitious, committed and motivated H&M colleagues who share our values and take responsibility for the logistics operations and distribution of fashion items for our retail customers across Sweden. Very soon this autumn the scope will also include Norway and Iceland and the team in Eskilstuna will expand to being more than 400 colleagues.
We are currently looking for an Operations Controller to join our controlling team in Eskilstuna. Do you have a genuine interest and knowledge in accounting, finance, and logistics? Are you willing to develop yourself within controlling? If so, then you might be the person we are looking for!
As an Operations Controller you support DC Controlling and DC Operations to achieve business results, optimize performance and ensure compliance.
You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues. You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following qualities/competencies:
• Knowledge, experience and/or business degree from university or equivalent in finance and controlling
• Strong problem-solving and analytical mindset
• Agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
• Inclusive and empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
• Ability to understand your impact to others and contribution to the bigger picture
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
• Solid skills in project management, prioritization and business case
• Strong commercial drive and ability to put numbers into action
• Experience from working in retail and/or logistics is a plus, but not a must
• Great communication skills in both Swedish and English
We know that diversity is what makes us strong, therefore, it is important that you embrace different cultures and integrate with ease to new environments, with a strong ability to lead diverse teams.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
This is a full-time position starting with a probationary period of 6 months. The location is based in Eskilstuna and is part of the Logistic Region North Europe. As an Operations Controller, you report directly to the DC Controlling Manager. Start date during autumn 2021 or by agreement.
If you feel your experience, skills, ambitions and mindset are right for this role, please send your application no later than 2021-09-30. We are looking forward hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact DC Controlling Manager Tina Sundqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org or DC HR Manager Anders Holmqvist, email@example.com