OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kjell & Company is one of the largest omnichannel consumer electronics accessories retailers in the Nordics. With operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark as well as China we live our vision of improving people’s lives through technology. Our mission is to help and inspire people to use technology in ways they didn’at think were possible. We do that with the support of our highly knowledgeable and engaged colleagues across our stores and offices, as well as a concept which combines closeness to the customer with unique service experience. Kjell & Company was founded in 1988, has headquarter in Malmö Sweden and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market since 2021.
Kjell & Company is growing! We are an innovative and purpose driven organization. We believe that right culture, values, and empowerment create healthy people and business. Do you want to join our journey?
People & Organization Development Leader
In your new role as People & Organizational Development Leader you will be a significant contributor in developing people and organization to strengthen Kjell for the future growth. You will be working across the Group with all our markets and companies, and you report to CHRO for the Group.
• Continuously ensure dialogue with business owners to understand the people & organizational needs
• Together with the HR Leadership Team, ensure delivery on the right priorities to support the business
• Be a contributor in setting Kjells People Strategy forward
• Work with diverse projects within people & organizational development such as:
• Organizational infrastructure to create a future oriented, agile and network based, organization set for future
• Lead work and develop performance management model and ways of working fitting the new ways of working and the new organizational structure
• Work with key positions and succession planning
• ogether with the HR Leadership team, work with development of new leadership model and to set a portfolio of right leadership activities across the organization
• Lead the work on setting a model of the Kjell Spirit, our culture and values specific for the company, and to ensure the continues development of it on our growth journey
• Be a senior advisor for business and HR in diverse development initiatives
• You will be part of the leadership team for HR & Communication
We expect you have 10 + years of experience of similar assignments in a fast-moving business environment, scale up preferred. You have high knowledge and experience in driving people & organizational development projects such as leadership development models and programs, performance models as well as work with culture and values. Further you are a proven facilitator of diverse programs.
As a person you can take a strategic and tactical perspective as well as work hands on with details. You enjoy being high and low in all activities, from strategic discussion to execution of projects. You have high analytical ability and interest for continuous learning as well as future oriented mindset. You are an innovative problem solver who make things happen. And of course, you live our values and will fit right into our Kjell family. You have knowledge in Swedish and English
Joining Kjell you are not joining only a company but a true family feeling with culture and values as a strong part of our daily life. We see every individual and we believe in people. Something which you will experience in what we call the Kjell Spirit.
Your base is our offices in Malmö but since we are a future oriented organization, we apply a hybrid working model with flexibility in workplace. You can expect app 20+ days of travel per year.
We welcome your application as soon as possible but latest 31st of October.