OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Process Management - Procurement
What's in it for you
At Procurement Processes & Tools you are offered to drive process development and be part of transformation programs. As a person you enjoy collaborating with different internal stakeholders to drive the business forward.
Are you passionate about working within a global and diverse organization to ensure best in class processes that are guided by the systems? Then this job might be for you.
In this role, you will generate solutions to complex inefficiencies across different departments in Volvo Cars and in close collaboration with the organization and the Digi department. Some examples are:
- To develop the best in class process approach for Procurement and its supplier base.
- To ensure the adoption of a consistent approach (principles, methods, tools) across the Procurement organization and towards suppliers.
- To develop and document process-specific sub-principles and methods.
- To drive the implementation of the processes in the Procurement organization.
- To develop and deliver training in process-specific sub-principles and methods, including other departments when needed.
- To develop and deliver training in processes, tools, data needs and methods towards suppliers.
- To actively support the development of Learning Platforms within Procurement.
- To actively encourage the development of process practices across the full Procurement organization.
- To promote collaboration and feedback from the organization and other benchmark organizations in the development to the processes.
You and your skills
You have experience from Procurement, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality or R&D. You have demonstrated experience from project management and stakeholder management. You have the ability to initiate, scope and set goals for projects according to needs and the strategic objectives of the organization. Furthermore, you need to have a commercial or technical university degree. You enjoy building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You need to enjoy driving continuous improvement projects with increased capability and/or efficiency and a solid understanding of the business benefits. Lastly you possess strong project management and change management skills.
On a personal level
You are a team player that enjoys being in a fast-changing environment. You have strong dedication and determination that will enable to work successfully towards needed targets. Working in a global and multitasking environment is where you thrive. This stimulates you to develop the business and yourself towards higher goals. You are overall a sincere person with high integrity who enjoys working closely with key stakeholders towards common goals.
How to learn more and apply
Does this sound like your next challenge?
Welcome with your application by submitting your resume and cover letter via the link below no later than 4th of June, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Anna Vilhelmsson, acting Head of Processes & Tools, at email@example.com.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Maria Westermark, Senior Recruiter at Volvo Cars at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to GDPR we only accept application via our Recruitment Tool.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50