OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have experience procurement processes? Are you available to start your new challenge immediately? If so, Adecco has the perfect assignment for you!
About the assignment
You will be responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet purchase requests from the different departments within approved guidelines. Additionally, the responsibilities include contacting suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries.
Your main tasks will include:
- Ordering spares, materials, tools, supplies, equipment, services and any other tangible items .
- Generate and submit purchase orders in accordance with the company policies and procedures,
- Meet deadlines, budget guidelines, delivery schedules, quality standards and communicating changes as necessary.
- Responsible for confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery to the budget holder, and sometimes physically check shipments to ensure the appropriate items were delivered. This includes reconciling the shipments, short- and back-stocked orders and damaged items.
- Follow the proper chain of command to ensure all purchases are approved by the budget holder.
- Provide assistance and advice to all department managers regarding inventory purchases and purchase cycles, acting as a liaison between procurement and all departments.
- Maintain purchasing files, price lists and records, answer supplier inquiries, respond to callers and schedule meetings with key suppliers both regionally & globally, if required.
- Assist to maintain a supplier database of vendors and contacts within the industry in conjunction with the Group Requirements, and support project studies and tenders, if required.
- The purchaser is responsible for keeping the organization running smoothly by ensuring that it has all of the supplies and inventory that it needs.
You have a post-secondary education in Purchasing or other relevant field. You also have 1-3 years of experience within purchasing with competence of purchasing processes. Furthermore, you have good knowledge in budgets and finances. Good computer skills and working with IT-systems, and experience in Microsoft Office is required. As you will work in an international environment, you are fluent in English both oral and written. Skills in Portuguese are meritorious.
As a person you have the ability to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of different vendors and contract terms, and being able to chose the best option so products can come in at the scheduled time and under the proposed budget. You have good negotiation skills and the ability to identify and solve problems to reach business goals. Furthermore you have the ability to recognize and respond positively to the need for change. You also have the ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively. You have excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and other competence of yours is being able to work with a team.
What do we offer?
This assignment will start immediately. You will be employed as consultant, with good opportunity to employment at our client. As a consultant, you are employed by Adecco Sweden. All contact regarding this assignment is referred to Adecco.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company. In Sweden we are based in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Our size means we have clients in most industries and employment as a consultant with us often leads to both your social and professional network grows. Since we at Adecco works with many attractive companies that use Adecco for their staffing, there is also the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
Of course, we are obligated to follow collective agreement. We want you to feel good and we offer healthcare contribution, discounts on gym etc. For you to feel safe, you are also covered by insurance and occupational health services.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled soonest and therefore there is ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Apply by registering at the form below and you need to send in your application in English.
If you have any questions about the registration, please contact our support center at +468-598 980 10.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact Recruitment Manager Caroline Carlsson at 031-725 45 39 or email@example.com
Your are most welcome with your application
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00