OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider. The Group enhances the efficiency of assets, ensures a high level of availability and reduces maintenance costs.
The portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion as well as turnarounds and also includes environmental technologies and digital applications. We therefore rely on employees who bring a broad range experience, qualifications and perspectives to the work they do.
We are, for our operations in Kungälv, searching for a responsible for our Procurement department.
Bilfinger Sweden procurement team consists of a handful of buyers and is part of Bilfinger’s Nordics region where a Regional Procurement organization is being established. The new Nordic region organization will be set during 2021, where you will play a key role in developing and implementing new standards.
As Category Procurement Manager, you will be the focal point for Procurement in Sweden with main locations in Stenungsund and Kungälv, and also be responsible for a cross region function of category spend.
As our Category Procurement Manager you will align with our sourcing strategies and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the delivery of Maintenance and Project services and ensure a well-functioning collaboration with both internal and external delivery functions. You report into our Regional Head of Procurement.
As Category Procurement Manager your areas of responsibilities will be:
* Align with processes, systems and routines in accordance with Bilfinger Standard, Corporate compliance and best practice, and ensure participation in relevant networks
* Work with and support our Regional Nordics Procurement organization
* Support domestic, as well as cross country projects and business units with Procurement activities and make sure they receive the necessary level of service
* Be the focal point for domestic procurement
* Drive the purchase order implementation in Sweden
* Work as a category manager within our new Nordics region
* Proactively mentor and support all members of domestic procurement staff
We are looking for you that has worked with Procurement for at least 5 years, who is an analytical person, collaborates easy with other people and is responsible, initiative-oriented and self-motivated as well as self-employed. Experience from the service sector and project-based activities, as well as knowledge or interest in new technology within the field of e-procurement, will be appreciated and recognized.
We see that you have:
* a technical or economical degree and have worked in a similar role for at least 5 years.
* previous experience in Purchasing, Spend Analysis, Category Management, and Contract Management
* previous experience in developing supplier relationships
* system experience from procurement area, SAP is an advantage
* speaks and writes Swedish and English fluently
Bilfinger Sweden’s Procurement team sits in nice, bright rooms with high ceilings on Rattgatan in Rollsbo, Kungälv.
The job is a 100% permanent employment.
The service may be added before the closing date, so apply as soon as possible. Questions answered by: Petter Liderfelt, 0724537326. Submit your application via our website no later than 2021-02-11