OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
We are looking for several Radio Software Designers to be a part of building a new SW organization with the goal to contribute to Ericsson’s 5G successes!
Welcome to join our journey towards the future!
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Radio Software strives to be the most driven Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. We work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give our customers solutions securing future growth. We develop 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA Network solutions to operators all over the world. PDU Radio Sweden 2 sector is located in Lund and is a cross-functional organization with end to end product responsibility.
Radio software is part of the Product Development Unit (PDU) Radio, within Development Unit Networks. Radio SW provides possibility to work with the newest technology within telecommunication development and offers a rich number of opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and exciting atmosphere. We are setting up a new Radio Software Design unit in Lund, Sweden. This unit is part of a global Radio SW community and work as part of this field of competence.
We are now seeking Radio Software Designers that will be developing hardware close drivers and the SW application both for Analog and Digital ASIC Radio solutions.
• To support our product development
• You will design, develop, and trouble shoot Radio Software.
• To secure the flow you will work both with SW and HW development teams and sometimes drive the work to seek issues.
• You will be a member of an agile development team and work closely with other team members to develop towards a common goal.
• You will actively participate in retrospectives and other activities to evaluate and improve team flow.
You will also be a part of defining the foundations of the new Software Design unit’s responsibilities and ways of working to secure the success.
The position may require travel to other PDU Radio sites in Sweden, Croatia, China and Canada.
To be successful in the role you must have
You contribute with competence in some of the following areas:
• Design of Radio SW blocks and routines, especially HW drivers
• Experience with C++/Java development
• Multi-functional design and verification
• Design verification and functional verification on system level
• Test automation,
• Familiar with Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse
• Working with Agile/Lean methods
• Team work & good communication and collaboration skills
• Basic understanding of Radio HW
• Software system design, Architecture principles
• Interest in working with Radio Products and Radio
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
As a person you are:
• Open minded, like to share your knowledge and are a true team-player
• Eager to work cross site and cross functionally
• Able and interested in taking responsibility and ownership
• Genuinely interested in adapting and improving our ways of working
• Creative and have an aptitude to think “out of the box”
Please send in you application in English as soon as possible, since the process is ongoing.
Recruiter: Nina Juthage, firstname.lastname@example.org
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D