OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest, Philadelphia and Sydney together with 800 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
To stay ahead of the game, we need to continually evolve and enhance the sports betting experience while providing an excellent service to our business partners. When offering a highly complex product and service, it can be a challenge to communicate the benefits in a straightforward yet imaginative way. This is where we need your help.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will gain a wide understanding of the organization, situated in the heart of the product and marketing functions. By engaging with departments such as product development, sales, partner success and analytics, you will produce clear product communications, which underline the practical and commercial advantages of what we deliver. With your commercial and conceptional mindset, you will identify the most interesting and impactful product deliveries, articulating them in an engaging and concise manner, to internal and external audiences.
Communications should not only outline value added but be a source of inspiration to our business partners in order to drive product adoption. You’ll be required to combine data with product deliveries to build impactful value propositions.
You will be part of the Stockholm and London-based Marketing team, reporting directly into the Head of Product Marketing but working daily with various stakeholders at Kambi.
We believe that…
• You are creative, cooperative and enthusiastic with a strong belief in your own capability
• You have experience working with technical products or services
• You have an analytical mindset and enjoy making sense of data
• You enjoy the challenge of explaining complex product benefits to various audiences
• You have 2-5 years of working experience, preferably in a similar role
• You have a relevant degree in engineering/business/IT/marketing/etc.
• You are fluent in English
• Experience in B2B sales is beneficial
• An interest in sportsbook is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Work with smart and humble people
• International work environment
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, send your application as soon as possible. Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.