OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
We believe you share our IKEA values and that you are excited to join us in our journey to become the world’s leading omnichannel home furnishing retailer. You enjoy a real digital challenge, in an environment where everything is changing. You thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and demonstrate how strategic thinking can enable the business to achieve its objectives. You are passionate about working with other cultures but also about development, working agile and are open to change.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
We are undergoing a major business transformation. The HR part of this transformation is referred to as “People Operations Transformation” (POT). The POT initiative aims to implement a new HR operating model to ensure that we become a world-class employer that provides world-class co-worker experiences.
During the coming years we will modernize our ways of working and our digital landscape by introducing a new HR core platform.
On a day to day basis you will act as a trusted partner and work with business process owners to understand the needs of the business, prioritize activities and set the product roadmap. You will set the team that it required to deliver the wished outcomes and you will work closely with your engineering counterpart on both custom build products and off-the-shelf solutions.
You will step into the area of Co-worker Relations within the People Domain of Group Digital. As our setup around this area is still fairly new, you will have great opportunity to shape the ways of working, products etc. It is an area of predominantly off-the-shelf solutions that need to be taken into a DevOps way of working. At the same time we are constantly looking for that IKEA uniqueness to add to any product and improving the co-worker experience – which requires great understanding of both the business needs, the enhancements from vendors and possibility of developing something from scratch.
You will ensure that we measure our initiatives and deliverables against the expected outcome and are not shy of calling it out, if an initiative needs to be stopped. Your colleagues will look to you for roadmaps, vision and strategy.
The area of Co-worker Relations covers capabilities such as Health & Wellbeing, Co-worker engagement & surveys. The area is new within Digital and the scope needs to be explored together with our business stakeholders.
• Set vision, strategy and metrics for products – existing solutions and to-be developed products
• Manage time, cost, scope, risk, communication, quality and change for the products
• Actively research co-worker needs and apply results
• Define OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) for your product together with the team and key stakeholders and ensure the team is aligned and working towards the same goals
• Guide and support the team or several teams to ensure everyone is performing to the best of their ability
• Document learnings, adopt a continuous improvement approach and transfer learnings to the teams
Ideally your background would include the following:
• Experience with HR technology, preferably with both custom build and off-the-shelf solutions
• Experience with Co-worker relations
• Experience of working with iterative, agile product development and deployment teams, including key events and artefacts
• Ability to lead by example
• Ability to build strong and meaningful interpersonal relationships enabling you to coach and advise stakeholders
• Data informed and outcome driven mindset
• Good ability to influence, listen and collaborate successfully with variety of stakeholders in a complex organization
• Preferably knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
This role will be located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At IKEA we believe in people and that we are always better together. Within Group Digital we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
You will join the People Domain within Group Digital and report to the Head of Products, Talent Management & Total Rewards.