OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is looking for Product Owner which will lead the establishment of the “HW in Warehouse” product where warehouse devices (Mobile Computers, Barcode Scanner, Printers etc) are managed.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set ambitious and clear product mission, WoW and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Manage budget for product.
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team, including Business case creations for further growth opportunities.
- Lead a product team involving business experts and engineers to execute and deliver value
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organization
- Define MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Have experience from working according to agile practices
- At least 5 year’s work experience and previous leadership responsibility, qualifying if you have experience of heading a Product as a Product owner
- Technical background
- Proven track record of strong communication and networking skills, both with internal and external partners
- Fluent in English
Preferred competence and experience:
- Qualifying with experience from warehouse and/or supply chain
Preferred personal qualities:
- Ability to understand and analyses complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya