OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you feel passionate about the female customer and making her look and feel great? Do you have a huge passion for fashion communication, and would you define yourself as an action-oriented and strongly analytical team player? If so, the role as Marketing & Communication project manager may be your next step!
As a Marketing & Communication Project Manager for Womenswear, you are responsible for running various projects within BU Womenswear, towards the Marketing & Communication function as well as towards Regions, while contributing to reach the womenswear goals.
· Lead different projects within Business Unit Womenswear and towards Agency (Marketing & Communication Function).
· Handle day-to-day operational work in tight dialogue with Online, Store & Assortment teams at BU
· Write campaign briefs and be the main contact for marketing questions for projects in Agency
· Be part of the strategic work within BU Womenswear to optimize our results
· Administer the global activity plan for Womenswear and make sure it is up-to-date
· Prepare marketing presentations and quarterly follow ups together with Head of Marketing & communication
· Gather and follow up reports on our activities from different parts of the organization
· Prepare and share information about campaigns and activities towards countries, functions and other counterparts when needed
We believe that you as a successful Marketing & Communication Project Manager:
· Have several years’ experience from working with marketing in a global fashion retail company
· Are passionate about H&M and able to help us continue to build the H&M brand globally
· Are a strong communicator and fluent in English
· Have experience of working with marketing campaigns for a fashion brand focused on female customers
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical mindset – always focused on potential improvements
· Are an action-oriented and natural team player with a strong salesmanship
· Are smart, solution oriented and have well-developed communication skills - able to translate difficult subject matter into easily understandable terms
You will be a part of the Business Unit Womenswear team, and report to Head of Marketing & Communication.
This is a full-time position placed in Stockholm.
Questions regarding recruitment process;
Sara Gustavsson - email@example.com