OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The Project Quality Management department is now looking for a Project Quality Leader to support our Handheld Lawn Maintenance Equipment (LME) projects, meaning trimmers, brush cutters, blowers and hedge trimmers, both battery and petrol. This job offers a stimulating work that gives you a wide network and excellent opportunities for personal development and career within the Husqvarna Group.
As Project Quality Leader you will be part of a team of 5 persons that are supporting the product creation projects.
- Act as spokesperson for Product Quality in projects
- Plan, perform and present Quality Assurance activities regarding processes
- Monitor Quality Control activities with regards to project and product quality
- Provide support to the organization in quality methods/techniques
- Act as an influencer to enhance awareness in our processes, encouraging continuous improvement
- Perform Lessons Learned and Lessons Learned Recycle
- Report project quality status to Product Quality representative in Steering Group
You will report to the Manager of Global Technical Support & Project Quality Management within the Product Quality organization.
The position will be based in Huskvarna.
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in team and create a good order in processes and documentation. You are result oriented and can easily collaborate with colleagues.
You have a passion for quality and have a good insight in what consequences there is when lack of it. Quality is your first priority and you are not afraid of taking the needed discussions around it.
You are inspired to keep our customers in center and keep a positive mind within the group.
You are well familiar with phrases like ISO9000, quality audits, certifications, PPAP and can easily explain the purpose of them for your colleagues.
- Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented personality
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- 5 or more years work experience in quality assurance
- Bachelor or Master education in engineering
- Ability to speak freely in front of medium size audiences
- Highly organized and ability to manage several projects
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills, to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail due to GDPR regulations.
For more information about this position please contact Ida Gustafsson, Manager Global Technical Support & Project Quality Management, phone +46 36 36 43 53, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact Recruiter Sofia Ekstrand, email@example.com
Union representatives: Soili Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Cameron Rad: Sveriges Ingenjörer; Akademikerföreningen (Represents all Saco unions), Cameron.Rad@husqvarnagroup.com.
When we receive your application, we will review it carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment - people with a strong desire to add value. Our Key Behaviors always begins with ME, I take ownership and I ask myself: What can I do?
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 36 billion and the Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget