OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Lead QA programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a QA programmer lead you will be part of the engine team and will lead the DevOps team.
- Improve existing game production workflow
- Help game production teams debug complex issues
- Improve code review workflow and existing codebase
- Improve automatic testing workflow and regression detection
- Improve CIS and ensure broken builds can be solved within time constraints
- Manage new UE5 versions merging
- Always trying to find new ways to improve our workflows
- Improve automatic performance and memory profiling
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Previous experience as a lead
- Worked with UE5 before
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in consoles development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with jenkins
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are/have:
- Willing to improve both codebase and game production workflows
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, ≈50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0704 0704 34