OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Adecco is the largest recruiting and staffing company in the world. Adecco Life Science is one of our specialized Business Lines, which works exclusively with Staffing Services and Recruitment of personnel for the Life Science industry. Our customers are Pharmaceutical-, Biotech- and Medtech companies. We are now recruiting a Quality Assurance Advisor, the role is based at AstraZeneca, Mölndal. Preferably the candidate start as soon as possible and the assignment will initially continue for one year. The candidate will be employed by Adecco.
Pharmaceutical Development´s Quality Assurance (QA) function is recruiting a QA Advisor with a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) focus. The QA Advisor role has a broad range of responsibilities to ensure that activities and processes in Pharmaceutical Development functions and the R&D supply chain comply with Regulatory requirements, Good Manufacturing Practices and AZ internal quality system requirements. Interactions occur among various internal functions and sites, but also with vendors and suppliers.
• Provide QA input into Pharmaceutical Development internal/external manufacturing activities for Drug Substance and Drug Product, the approval of manufacturing documentation
• QA release of internally/externally manufactured and packed Drug Substance and Drug product as part of the Supply Chain to clinical trials.
• Support the Pharmaceutical Development functions with investigations of deviations and other quality and compliance decisions having a major impact on AstraZeneca development projects.
• Provide Pharmaceutical Development projects´ with QA support, such as GMP risk assessment and interpretation of GMP regulations
• Provide appropriate QA input to business improvement projects
• Close collaboration with AstraZeneca QA colleagues globally.
Minimum Requirements –Education and Experience
• Scientific degree with at least 3 years experience of working within a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
• Broad understanding of Quality Systems and GMP
• Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical/drug development process
• Good communicator with experience of interacting effectively across interfaces
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience preferably within a pharmaceutical development organisation
• Good team working and networking skills
• Capable of making effective decisions
• Demonstrate a high degree of personal credibility
What do we offer?
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us, and on our customer assignments, you, as a consultant, will be appreciated for your difference-making competence! Your bank of experience will grow, as will your social and professional network of contacts. Adecco can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments at attractive companies, of positions that perhaps never will be put on the open market.
We want you to feel good and will give you subsidies for preventive healthcare and discounts on training cards. In order for you to feel secure, you will also be covered by insurance and corporate healthcare.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position is to be filled immediately, and, for that reason, work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
We look forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00