OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Academic Work is looking for a structured and ambitious person for the role as Quote to Cash & Renewals Specialist to our client based in Lund. Our client is a software company focusing on simplifying decision making for business users across their customers organizations. They offer a innovative and team-oriented culture, with a varied and exciting working environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional.
We are looking for a Quote to Cash & Renewals Specialist to join Qliks Quote to Cash Team in Lund, Sweden. You will work within the EMEA region and report to the Quote to Cash Manager. To succeed in this role you need to have good time management and love multitasking. You also need to be detail oriented and be willing to put a lot of energy into your work. The job involves active participation, team work and collaboration to meet the business needs in an international, challenging and dynamic environment.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Qlik. The assignment will be full time for 6 months, with good possibilities for extension.
You will have a broad role within quoting, processing, invoicing and closing. Example of job duties:
* Quoting of conversion and mixed sites
* Quote approval
* Handle quoting issues
* Order processing and agreement review
* Handle revenue assurance
* Invoicing of perpetual & subscription deals, services and reimbursable expenses
* Carve outs, credits & rebill and return authorization
* Weekly edit of revenue plans
* Prepare month-end status reports
* Update missing invoice report
* Support in complex deals
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
In order to become a candidate for this role we expect you to have a background in finance. To be a suitable candidate you also need to:
* Have a bachelor in Economics or something equivalent
* Be native or fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office and a quick learner in new business systems
* Native in Spanish, Italian and/or French
* SalesForce and NetSuite experience
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics for this role. As a person you are a quick learner, team player, self-starter and you put a lot of effort in your work. You are also analytical and draw your attention to details. You always do your best to contribute to the group with a positive attitude. Most importantly you enjoy working in a changing environment, hence the importance of having a flexible character.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months
* Location: Lund
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Qlik that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Their platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell