OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
This role requires an ability to work with both volume and pace, understanding the bigger picture and yet still deliver excellent attention to detail and day to day activities in relation to recruitment.
In this role you play an important role in the delivery of excellent administrative and co-ordination support to fast paced, priority and confidential roles as well as managing volume on a day to day basis.
• Providing administrative support focusing on the recruitment administration across any of the AstraZeneca Business Areas based both in Södertälje and Gothenburg
• Supporting Hiring Managers, HRBPs and Recruitment Partners coordinating the recruitment administration
• Support end to end recruitment administration
• Reconciles figures or information from various sources, such as expenses, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and follow-up on discrepancies
• Resolves Hiring manager and HRBP queries and issues to meet customer and business requirements
• Contacts customers on non-typical, sensitive or complex issues
• Participates in establishing an understanding of customer requirements to ensure that planned activities and services meet needs, and in monitoring those services and activities to ensure requirements are fully met
• Organises, controls and delivers specific administrative activities and services with minimal guidance
Minimum experience and skills
• Prior experience working within HR preferably with recruitment and/or relocation
• Prior Administrative experience
• Ability to follow and an interest in shaping processes
• Excellent written and spoken English communication
• Good knowledge in relation to administrative/business support activities in the
Recruitment and Relocation area
• Competent in the use of relevant office equipment and systems
• Experience of a variety of software/systems
• Can create and maintain systems for efficiency for both self and others
• Customer Service Skills
The Recruitment Coordinator role is a consulting assignment. As a consultant, you have a position with Adecco Sweden. The opportunity will last until dec 2017.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing Company. In Sweden we are in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment and as a consultant with us this often leads to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled quickly and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Apply by registering via the form below and you will need to send your application in English.
Please attach a CV and cover letter. The first step in our recruitment process is that you will get one or more tests sent to your e-mail. Adecco uses the tests as part of the process in order to make the best quality-assured and fair assessments as possible. The recruiter will then go through applications continuously to make a first selection. Next you´ll be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who interview successfully will be asked to meet the recruiter at Adecco for a personal interview.
If you have questions about the registration, please contact the recruiter Arda Kurdoglu 08-59898149
We look forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00