OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Regional Sales Director position is responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for IT Infrastructure Services/Application business for HCL. This role will be part of the Regional Business sales team responsible for leading customer acquisitions in Nordic region. The candidate would be primarily responsible for business development, customer satisfaction and nurturing the customer relationship.
· Has strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior customer executives.
· Forecast and conduct business planning through client research and networking
· Execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member/leader of the pursuit sales team.
· Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
· Achieve annual sales targets at expected margins
· Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
· Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
· Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
· Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
· Strong profile with a proven track record of success in Large value IT Services contracts in IT Infrastructure Services, Cloud, Digital etc. Track record to include technology services and/or products, including consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
· Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management;
· Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to Outsourcing managed/offshore services, consulting, Infrastructure services, etc.
· Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
· Demonstrated ability (documented deals) to manage complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
· Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
· To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, ambitious, focused, detail-oriented, organized, capable of managing complex situations, and command the ability to work with offshore pre-sales and solution development counterparts to develop opportunities.