OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Tre we believe that life will be more fun if you experience it with others. Therefore, we work every day to make it easier for our 2 million customers to share their experiences, opinions and feelings with others. At Tre, we set people free. We are convinced that it is the culture of Tre that is the main ingredient of our success. Due to this we have been appointed one of Sweden's best workplaces. Welcome to Tre.
Do you want to join Tre and challenge the Swedish telecom market? We are now looking for a Revenue Assurance Specialist within our Finance team
The Revenue Assurance function at Tre is responsible for identifying areas of improvement within the company’s revenue and margin processes. Through analysis and creation of matching reports from difference sources, the Revenue Assurance function ensures accurate billing to customers and optimal costs from vendors.
Your overall Duties & Responsibilities includes:
• Ensure customer charges are applied correctly for all services
• Design and implement the required reconciliations
• Perform billing leakage analysis and investigation
• Provide impacts to management to assist with decision making in case of issue
• Audit new company products and report on findings
• Implement necessary updates to customer rating
• Identify potential company process improvements
• Identify potential price plans abuse and implement control processes
• Identify and monitor Internal usage abuses on company phones
• Attend & help drive the company Revenue Assurance forum meetings and ensure that progresses are made in our RA control environment
• Test IT billing & customer systems projects deliveries to ensure they perform as agreed upon in project requirements
Who are you?
We are looking for a college graduate with a couple of years work experience within Oracle Database PL/SQL. Having experience within Revenue Assurance (development and analysis), Fraud management preferably in the telecommunications sector would be considered as an extra merit.
As a person, you are analytical, independent and you are able to analyze large amounts of data and explain complex issues either in detail or at a higher level. You are structured, process oriented with a high integrity and you have a humble attitude and enjoy teamwork. Three is an open and social workplace, to thrive in your role, you will enjoy having multiple contact points throughout the company.
What we offer:
In this role, your expertise will be highly appreciated and valued, your input matters! At Tre you will have a platform to continue to grow in your profession and career. You have a value-carrying role in the Finance Team, focusing on driving changes and quality improvement together with others. In addition, you will be part of an award-winning workplace with amazing colleagues.
Tre is a value-driven company that offers an open and transparent working environment with a way of working where development, involvement and engagement are core pillars. Over the last five years we have been placed as a top employer in Sweden by Great Place To Work. The last couple of years we have also been rated as one of the top employers in Europe. Although we have been working remote for the last few months, we look forward to going back to our outstanding office located right next to Globen in Stockholm.
We will kick things off and interview continuously even before the application end date so please make sure to send in your application as soon as possible should you be interested in becoming a part of Tre!
For questions about the role, please contact Fabrice Marseille, CFO, at email@example.com. Applications are only accepted through the link below.
We look forward to receiving and reading your application!