OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the job
To succeed in the role as Sales Manager you need to have the ability to build business and relations globally with primarily new customers within the maritime industry.
With support from the Calculation team, Technical Dept and Project managers provide the best offer and solution to customers, the Sales manager will develop the business and increased revenue through increased number of dockings.
• Increase sales and strengthening Oresund Drydocks in new and existing markets
• Establishing sales opportunities by networking, customer visits, building relationships, establishing needs and closing deals – Maritime industry as shipping companies and shipping agencies.
• Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities - in order to increase our overall regular customer base.
• Developing your understanding of the Oresund Drydocks offer and variety of solutions.
• Identify competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
• Work closely internally with Project Managers, Technical Dept and the Calculation team to secure solution and increase sales – close the deal.
• Marketing Oresund Drydocks on exhibitions and other Maritime forums
Oresund Heavy Industries is located in the heart of the dynamic Oresund region. We are the parent company of Oresund Dry Docks AB, which specializes in ship repair, maintenance and reconstruction, and Oresund Steel Construction, a manufacturer of large steel structures. Our facility also incorporates specialist manufacturing workshops and equipment that cater to various industrial markets including Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Marine, and Offshore industries. The corporation has 90 employees with an annual turnover in excess of SEK 350 million.
We are looking for you with a strong technical sales background from the marine or heavy industry. You have well documented experience of sales-, project- and key account management and are great at maintain and building customer relations.
To succeed you need to be result oriented with a commercial focus. You are ambitious, organized, persistent and outgoing with excellent salesman skills and as a colleague you are down to earth and a dependable team player.
You have a technical background preferable within Engineering and write and speaks fluently English. The job requires a lot of travelling and this is something you like and are willing to do.
It’s a merit with experience from the marine industry.
Please submit your application by registering your CV and your application on our website www.dreamwork.se as soon as possible since the search- and selection process is ongoing.
Dream Work is an authorized and ISO certified recruitment and staffing company. We are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Lund, Växjö, Kristianstad and is headquartered in Helsingborg. We offer services in recruitment, staffing and outplacement. Our customers are in both the private and public sectors and includes both small and large companies.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
046-460 23 02
0470-74 55 54
0761-45 27 10
042 - 17 66 11
08-446 47 09