OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to join us as we grow? Jungner Machines is a Swedish company that manufactures custom made CNC grinding machines with remarkably high precision. We were started already in 1910 and have been making grinding machines since the 1940s. With new owners, we are developing the company further and growing rapidly.
1. Responsible for sales activities in the U.S / North America. Main responsibility is to expand the business in the region.
2. Work together with distributors and agents to find business opportunities.
3. Find new distributors and agents where Jungner have no representation.
4. Work closely together with other Jungner employees to increase market understanding and to go for the right customers.
5. Reporting to Sales director
1. More than 10 years working experience in machine industry, preferably within grinding
2. More than 10 years working in the U.S or related with north American business.
3. Good communication skills with American customers.
4. Highly skilled in English
5. Good to have experience from Aerospace and Automotive industries.
6. Good to have experience from tooling.
Extensive travelling is expected and relocation to the U.S. / North America may be required as business grows.