OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
In this role, your primary responsibility is to drive the sales processes of TECAN´s portfolio of microplate readers. As such, responsibilities include all tasks related to the sales process, from lead generation to order closing, via proactive sales management. The geographical responsibility is primarily Sweden, but you will also support TECANs distributes in Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Whilst some of the system sales activities are straightforward, most involve an intricate and iterative sales process. As a sales specialist you will develop a deep knowledge of Detection platforms (Single and multimode plate readers, plate washers and cell imaging) in order to support various clients across the region. Tecan will put much emphasis on finding the right personality for the role, including a commercial drive, ambition and willingness to win.
TECANs customers are found in academic research and/or hospital laboratories. Our Nordic headquarters are located on Sveavägen, Stockholm. This is a temporary position, with a one-year fixed term contract but with the chance of an extension.
• Lead generation and prospecting new opportunities for TECANs Liquid Detection Instruments
• Manage sales funnel from lead generation to order closing
• Establishing quotes and participation to public tenders
• Use CRM to log activities
• Establishing sales forecast for territory
• Participate in exhibitions, and promoting TECAN products
• Organization of product demonstrations
• Training of customers pre- and post sale
• Meet or Exceed sales budget quota
• Actively drive and develop portfolio products in existing and new customer segments
To be successful in this role we believe you have a scientific background ideally with previous sales experience.
• B.Sc. degree in life sciences (Chemistry and/or Biochemistry or Biology)
• Commercial drive and good social skills
• Previous experience from sales, preferably from life science industry / laboratory instrumentation sales.
• Strong organizational skills in relation to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
• Ability to work accurately and autonomously
• Native Swedish and solid English language skills are mandatory any other language is a plus
• Consultative, needs-based selling
• Profound Microsoft Office Software knowledge
• CRM/SAP knowledge is a clear bonus
• Can do attitude
In this recruitment, Tecan is collaborating with Randstad Science & Engineering. For questions regarding this role, please contact recruitment consultant Peter Janson, firstname.lastname@example.org +46766287150. Please send your application online as soon as possible.
About the company
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – “Always there for you.”
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez