Would you like to work closely with Large Corporates and Institutions (LC&I) Trading, Sales and Operations teams in our Production support team? In this position you will facilitate the daily operations within the team as well as communicate and cooperate with stakeholders. The team responsibility is about supporting, maintaining, and configuring our trading systems, especially our new long-term system Calypso.
Production support is part of Markets value stream, the long-term development organisation working within the agile SAFe framework to deliver development and maintenance for LC&I and Group Treasury.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an agile team focusing on FO/BO systems
- Work in an event driven organisation
- Coordinate daily as well as planned tasks
- Be part of Calypso FOBO implementation
- Plan and facilitate agile events
- Be part of the ongoing daily activities
- Be a part of the ongoing developments in the areas
- Close collaboration with Team Manager to ensure team skills and competencies
- Work with product areas Credits, FX, Fixed Income and derivatives
- Work in a well-established agile SAFe framework
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant University degree
- Experience of IT or business organisations
- Knowledge of JIRA, SNAP and Wiki/Confluence
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good knowledge and experience in agile way-of-working
- Very good communication skills
- Solution-oriented, structured mindset and self-driven
- Be a strong team player
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals where all team members have a large degree of responsibility as well as freedom in their work. The team is a mix of seniority levels with a high degree of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Teamwork for me as a manager is the key to success. Collaboration means working together and sharing knowledge which will result in an efficient team. I encourage everyone to speak their mind and believe that this ensures a good work atmosphere. My goal is to create a great team spirit where everybody enjoys what they do and can develop personally as well as professionally.
If you are a driven person and find it motivating to work in an event-driven way of working where you are given a lot of responsibility and lot of challenges, then this is the perfect place for you. Join us. I’m looking forward to your application." Tobias Sundbom, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.05.2021.
Recruiting manager: Tobias Sundbom, +46 70 269 14 34
SACO: Robert Schönbeck +46858593441
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media
and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.