OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Ericsson is investing in the future 5G technology and beyond, where ASIC and FPGA development is the key. Therefore, we are significantly strengthening our capacity in the digital ASIC and FPGA domain in Lund. This offers an excellent opportunity to take ownership of technical solutions and shape product definition.
We have now an opportunity for an experienced manager to join the Digital ASIC/FPGA team in Lund. As manager for one of the ASIC/FPGA sections you will be leading a highly skilled team which is collaborating with other design units in Lund, Stockholm, Austin and Beijing to design groundbreaking ASICs and FPGAs for the 5G. You are a secure and result oriented leader with focus on finding effective and balanced solutions while being pro-active, empowering, pragmatic and able to make things happen.
This role reports to Head of Digital ASIC and FPGA in Lund.
• Be responsible for IP (Intellectual Property) development, including modeling, RTL design, block and sub-system level verification for units located in both ASIC and FPGA
• Work with people management and competence development
• Act as an interface towards stake-holders and vendors
• Run recruiting and resource allocation
• Bring up continuous improvements and automation
• Ensure good collaboration with other units
• Contribute and develop our way of working, which is through agile multi-functional teams working in sprints
• Participate in different projects meeting
• Set goals, follow-up and strategically evolving section towards vison
• Contribute and drive internal efficiency, cost effectiveness via new or alignment of existing ways of working, across all other design sections
• Act as the chair and participate in steering groups inside organization or towards external suppliers
• Be an active contributor to the Leadership Team of ASIC & FPGA Lund
To be successful in the role you must have
• Several years of experience from working as line manager or project manager in R&D organizations
• Experience of semiconductor business as well as ASIC and/or FPGA development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills as well as teambuilding, mentoring and cooperation skills
• Knowledge regarding cellular radio communication is beneficial
• Experience and interest in agile ways of working and project management is beneficial
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Lund, Sweden
Last day to apply: 21st of December 2020
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film