OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania Finans AB is a company within Scania Financial Services (SFS) that offers financing and insurance solutions in seven markets in the Nordic and Baltic countries. With a customer financing portfolio exceeding SEK 15 billion Scania Finans AB is the largest finance company within SFS. The company has about 100 employees, half of them located at the head office in Södertälje and the other half located at the branches.
In the ever changing world of combating money laundering (ML) and terrorism financing (TF) Scania Finans AB (SFA) is looking to hire a Senior Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Specialist and especially appointed executive (SAE). The position is located in SFA's head office in Södertälje but will occasionally require travel to SFA's local branches in the Nordic and Baltic regions. You will serve as Team Leader for AML operations and report to the Credit Manager. SFA's Credit Department currently consists of 1 Team Leader for Credit Underwriting, 4 Credit Underwriters and 1 AML Specialist. The position will give you a broad knowledge of SFA's core processes and it will be an excellent stepping stone in a successful career within Scania for the right candidate. This is a replacement for current Senior AML Specialist who will continue the career at Scania on a global level.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• lead the AML team of 1 additional AML Specialst and be SFA internal first point of contact for AML governace related topics within first line of defence
• lead the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of SFA's internal control system for prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing within the first line of defence,
• be responsible for updating SFA's risk assessment regarding ML/TF,
• be responsible for the maintenance and further development of SFA's policy, guidelines and instructions regarding activities to prevent ML/TF,
• keeping SFA up to date with changes in legislation, regulation and best-practise within AML/CTF including being involved in training of the employees,
• secure compliance with internal governance documents within the first line of defence.
We are looking for someone who has a high level of personal integrity, is structured, analytical and self-motivated. In order to be successful in this position you will need to have:
• multiple years of experience within the field of AML/CTF at a bank or another financial institution and preferably from the position as SAE
• good knowledge of the European and Nordic or Baltic legislation regarding AML and CTF
• good knowledge of screening and transaction monitoring systems preferably CM1
• good knowledge of financial products related to dealer financing such as leasing and conditional sale/hire-purchase
• strong communication skills
• a university degree in preferably Law
• professional fluency in English as well as Swedish
• professional fluency in Finnish, Estonia, Latvian or Lithuanian is advantageous but not essential
You are an open minded and dedicated person who is motivated by engaging others and is always striving to improve. You are excited by challenges and are not afraid of continuously changing circumstances to which you will need to adapt. Your “can-do” attitude and professional approach will be important in this role.
For more information please contact David Wilenius, Credit Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +46 8 553 859 97.