OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Education and Experience: BE Equivalent with at least 5 years of experience.
• Responsible for leading a stream within a project, making sure a component is designed, implemented & tested to PRPC standards.
• Ensures the implementation has maximum reuse capability.
• Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
• Creating the Architecture and high-level design artefacts.
• Do Technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing the client's requirement.
• Guide the team technically and work closely with the offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
• Propagate a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required technical/professional skills:
• 4+ years' experience on Pega PRPC (6.x, 7.x versions) and frameworks (Preferably CPM experience)
• Pega CSSA certification or Pega CRSA as applicable
• Pega Integration Specialist.
• Awareness of various PEGA products and frameworks
• Strong Programming Skills on Pega or Pega Robotics(OpenSpan)
• Ability to define (add/modify) new architectures and anchor review of artifacts.
• Analytical ability, ability to drive a stream within a project from an architectural stand point, learnability in new domains
• Ability to create complex, large scale and software/hardware intensive solutions
• Ability to clearly articulate and technically engage with customers
• Has good knowledge on various implementation methodologies like PEGA SMART BPM, Agile, Scrum.
• Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to work in second shift
Profile / Skill Sets : Pega – (CSSA certified only)