OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for Senior and Junior Full Stack Developers to join our warm and welcoming team. You will join an exciting and fast-paced environment, filled with ambitious and energetic people who are passionate about their work.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will belong to the engineering team that is responsible for the foundation of the web platforms and the apps we building to our world-leading customers.
Greater Than is an award-winning Insurtech provider, developing AI and applications helping insurance carriers, automotive and mobility providers to predict risk, reduce claims cost and award good driving with support of web platforms, iPhone and Android apps. Our applications save lives on our roads and we reduce the environmental impact with more than 20% from the transport industry. We are doing good for our earth with data and gamification applications.
We love developing state of the art solutions that offer the best experience possible to our customers. Our philosophy is to build dynamic and efficient systems, we craft huge amount of real-time data from vehicles and people which require efficient and high quality systems, our AI are doing 4,5Bn analyses per day. For us the user experience is the number one priority and our focus is to give great value to our customers.
Who are you?
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
· 3-5 years of experience working with Full Stack development or a great drive to develop yourself at a fast pace or natural-born developer
· Proven experience in development both front-end and back-end services
· Experience in release management
· Experience with Git
· Creative, analytical and have excellent problem solving skills
· Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Architecture and designing microservices and cloud infrastructure.
· Deploying and operating services in a cloud environment.
· Native iOS and Android development
· Programming background services in apps and using features like communication with peripherals, push notifications and SQLite.
· Cross-platform and hybrid development in Cordova with plugins
· Docker container development
· Microsoft Azure Core, .NET and C#
· Building APIs and SDK services.
· Objective-C and Java
· Working with advanced security features
· Modern web development, web shops and map applications
· Big Data, AI and ML technology
· Other language skills e.g. Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, French, German, Spanish
As a person
We believe in freedom with responsibility, end-to-end accountability where you as individual can growth and development your skills at the same time give value to our customers. Are you are passionate about your work and take ownership – you will love be part of our team.
Reach out to us to discuss how you can build your dream position.
To apply please email: email@example.com and attach your CV alongside with a motivation letter to why you want to join Greater Than. We will review candidates on an ongoing basis.