OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment?
Nordnet started almost 25 years ago, with the aim of democratizing savings and investments. We have now grown into the leading digital platform for savings and investments in the Nordic region. Through innovation, simplicity and transparency, we challenge traditional structures and give private savers access to the same information, tools and services as professional investors.
The central project management office at Nordnet is growing and we’re now looking for a project manager to join the team to help us coordinate our strategic initiatives and projects within Nordnet. You will be working with engineering, IT operations, product, business and various other functions within the Nordnet organisation. Projects may span from technical projects to compliance/legal and also involve new business opportunity projects. We’ve rebuilt our technical platform to have a competitive advantage and now we need your help to manage building new features and solutions on top of that.
You will be working in the Delivery Operations group in Tech and be part of the central PMO that will manage all strategic, cross-functional and more complex projects that Nordnet is executing. We’re currently five project managers and is looking for one more to join the group.
This is part of the role
You will be working with a young and agile organisation which strive to be the forerunner in FinTech. We have several strategic initiatives that spans many functions within Nordnet and are thus looking for a project manager to join our team to help coordinate and drive the work. It’s an exciting and challenging role and you will have great opportunities to influence how the work will be managed.
As a project manager you will be working closely with tech (dev, QA, IT operations and IT security) but you will also work with other functions like product, business development, compliance, risk, legal and operations.
All the roles at Nordnet are characterized by an operational mind set and you will therefore work hands-on to sort out problems and provide solution together with the teams. Since we’re transforming how we work you will need your help to be able to adapt the way you work, but we also need your help and input to bring new ideas to how we do our work and be part of our transformation work.
The role involves:
• Be the one utmost responsible for driving one or more strategic initiatives or projects.
• Understand our technical platform and how our businesses work, as well as understand what challenges we have to address.
• Identify when our internal ways of working should be improved
• Drive all the work involved in the project and be responsible for delivering the project according to set schedule and scope.
• Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the same page and work towards the same goals.
• Identify relevant questions and risks early to mitigate issues in the project.
• Provide continuous status reporting of the projects as well as prepare material for various functions affected by the project.
• Work operationally to sort out problems, explain gaps (both up and down the organization) and come up with solutions together with the teams.
• Regular project management work, i.e. create plans, explain why something needs to be fixed, ensure all parties understand what needs to be done, etc.
• Lead the work to define and clarify the business case, project success and KPIs, scope and schedule together with the business owner and project team. You will also set the structure and organisation accordingly (depending on the requirements of the project/initiative).
This is you
We are looking for you who have at least five years of experience as a project manager. You should have experience in working with larger cross-functional and more complex projects which involved many teams with different focus areas. It’s a benefit to have a technical background since you will be working closely with our development teams to help them out in the projects. It’s a merit if you have worked with compliance, legal, risk and other controlling functions.
As a person you are pragmatic and focus on ensuring things gets done by finding solutions or workarounds to the problems. You are used to working with many different types of people and know how to adjust your approach depending on the different personalities you work with. You are comfortable arguing and driving changes that are necessary in order to succeed with the project. You enjoy working independently and plan your own work based on the tasks that needs to be resolved with little direction.
You are fluent in writing as well as speaking in English.
What we offer you
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number one choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank. To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are roughly 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Visit us on www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no, www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Please apply today. Interviews will start in January 2021. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Heidi Ershult, email@example.com, 0704-53 50 35
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.