OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
How you make a difference
In the role as Senior Sales Specialist you will play a vital part in the transformation towards a sustainable future. The Utility team is responsible for our largest projects and is currently on a strong growth path both in Sweden and across Europe. You will join a high-performing and rapidly growing team working closely together in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. After onboarding you will be responsible for originating and developing large-scale ground mounted solar projects. The role includes a wide range of tasks which ultimately boils down to driving green field development from first point of contact all the way to a ready-to-build project.
The role will start off in Sweden but there are good opportunities to increase the scope into the European and global market. You will be based in our headquarter in Sollentuna, north of Stockholm.
Your key tasks will be
- Identify strategic land areas for development of large scale solar projects.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Conduct initial financial analysis and technical layouts.
- Negotiate and structure agreements with grid operators and land owners.
- Drive consent processes towards municipalities, grid operators and the county administrative board (Länsstyrelsen).
- Continuously mature, drive and prioritise your pipeline.
- Continuously and proactively develop and refine working processes for development activities and the full team.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience ideally from business development, solution selling or project development in a relevant sector.
- Have a master's degree in engineering, business administration, economics or a similar degree.
- Have an excellent analytical mindset with both strong communicative and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects in parallel involving both high level strategic decisions as well as hands on tasks on a daily basis.
- Are self-driven, extroverted all-rounder and result-oriented with a high level of creativity and persistency.
Svea Solar was recently nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes, and in 2019 we became the fastest growing company in Sweden. In 2020 Svea Solar entered Spain, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands thus becoming one of the largest residential Solar companies in Europe. If you are passionate about the environment and want to have a real impact on the future of our planet, look no further. Svea Solar is one of the first companies in the World to offer solar energy systems, green energy contracts, EV chargers, batteries, and energy management applications under one roof.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. The selection of candidates and interviews are ongoing and the position could be filled before the last application date.
We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.
Take the chance and be part of the shift towards a renewable lifestyle with Svea Solar.
We are excited to receive your application!
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/