OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Swedbank Sustainable Capital Markets, within the Investment Banking unit, is looking to expand with the addition of a senior specialist!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the Sustainable Capital Markets team, who are at the forefront of sustainable finance innovation and acts as a trusted ESG advisor to the bank’s corporate and institutional clients, as well as to the public sector
- Provide advice and take part in the production of material in support of the Sustainable Capital Markets offering
- Drive product development on both the bond- and equity side and structure Green, Social, Sustainability and Sustainability-Linked Bond -, Finance -, and Equity Frameworks
- Interact on a daily basis with the various units within Capital Markets/Investment Banking, across the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Develop your analytical skills in a professional, high paced, demanding, but also friendly, environment - offering a steep learning curve
What is needed in this role:
- Broad understanding of financial markets and interest in Capital Markets products
- Strong attention to details, with the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Self-driven personality and team player attitude, with the ability to see the broader picture
- Proficient in Power Point and Excel
- 4-7 years of working experience within Capital Markets (preferably private-side)
- University degree, preferably in finance with strong academic results. Interest for ESG area is necessary
- Excellent oral and good written English skills and any other Nordic language
- Must be willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and intense work environment
We look forward to your application at the latest 2021-03-10.
Location: Malmskillnadsgatan 23, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Recruiting manager: Katya Nolvall, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +46 722183725
SACO: Gun Österberg +46 85 85 95 251
Finansförbundet: Robert Schönbeck +46 85 85 93 441
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.