OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are about to experience the biggest change in the transport industry since the invention of cars. And it is happening fast. Not only will there be no drivers in the vehicles, they will be coordinated by intelligent planning and scheduling algorithms making the efficiency and utilization rate of the transports sky rocket.
To meet this change Scania is undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. This means developing the autonomous vehicles as well as the digital infrastructure needed to automate transports completely. This is the Scania Autonomous Transport Solution.
We are looking for a senior technical leader to take on the role of leading our autonomous teams in developing the technology within Intelligent Control Environment for management and orchestration of autonomous vehicles.
Your role is to:
• Take a technical lead, coaching the development teams in finding technical solutions. You balance between complexity, functionality and customer value, and make sure that the cloud products are manageable and sustainable over time. This overall balance will be reached through close cooperation with CPO (Chief Product Owner) and Solution Management, as well as close to offboard/cloud development teams.
• Facilitate technical alignment within offboard, but also between offboard and other parts of autonomous system development.
• Be involved in questions like architecture, safety, security on a system and solution level.
• Drive and lead analysis of complex technical product questions on a team of teams level, and provide team coaching and support.
• Drive architecture forum and other relevant forums
You are a natural and proven leader with strong servant leadership skills. You have a lot of enthusiasm and you have the ability to see people and their possibilities and to trust in others. To succeed in this position you need to be communicative, show drive and initiative and be energized by challenges.
We are looking for a team player with a can-do mentality combined with an analytical mindset and structured way of working. To fit the expectations of the role we think you are experienced and interested in agile IT system development and motivated in helping Scania and our customers to become more sustainable.
You have a software development or other relevant technical background. An interest in the customer, and getting our solutions right from a customer perspective, is essential. Meritorious if you have knowledge and experience of cloud based system development with high uptime and cyber security demands. You have a bachelor or master's degree in relevant areas or equivalent experience.
We offer a healthy and inspiring work place, with great respect for the individual. You have great opportunities to shape your work and your future. Your personal and professional development is important and something we encourage and support.
We offer benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, along with flexible working hours in our brand-new water side office Skutan.
For more information, please contact Anders Hasselkvist, Head of Intelligent Transport Systems, +46 8 553 52104, or Maria Johansson, Head of ATS Offboard Enablement, +46 8 553 52417
Welcome with your application, not later than 8th of March, which should include a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates. Selection is ongoing throughout the application period.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0733 43 40 38
Chefsjuksköterska Ulrika Ehrström
070-167 14 52
Torbjörn Fröjd, arbetsledare
Lars Lantz, enhetschef
Chefsjuksköterska Nina Markholm Nordgren
073-966 18 97
Vårdförbundet Clary Marqvardt
08-517 720 93
Verksamhetschef Marianne van Rooijen
073-966 08 63
ST-chef Sofie Graner
070-684 92 39