Who are we?
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
What’s in it for you?
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to own a vehicle during one of most innovative times in the transport industry. Volvo Cars is looking to redefine all aspects of the car eco-system including ownership, autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, sustainability and online shopping. User Experience as a discipline is a key part of Volvo Cars' strategy and a newly formed UX organization will help gather insights about our user's and redefine and elevate the users experience of Volvo's products and Services.
We are seeking Senior Visual Designer to expand our Comfort & Controls team, where we aim to provide with our users the best possible in-car experience.
What will you do?
As a Senior Visual Designer as part of the Car UX team, you will work on defining and building a safe and effortless experience for our users as well as contributing to the visual language and strategy for our car experience. Your responsibilities will include delivering design artifacts, such as visual concepts, production-ready designs, assets, animations, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality while elevating the visual experience.
You will collaborate with other designers and ensure a seamless customer experience across Volvo’s digital landscape. And as part of a product team, you will communicate designs, ideas, and rationale with your team using data and customer insights.
As a designer you will advocate for the user and develop a deep understanding of our customers' needs and pain-points, serving as an expert for your product team and develop ideas for new and enhanced features.
Volvo Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden (International Candidates are welcome! We have a team that helps with relocation).
How to learn more and apply
We look forward to receiving your application!
For questions about the team, position, and recruitment process, please contact Senior Recruiter to the UX Organization, Megan Reif, at +46 (0) 763 121 018.
Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
There is no need for a cover letter, but please answer the screening questions.
If you link to or upload your portfolio/examples of your where you documented your work processes, your application will be prioritized.
Who you are
We believe that you
* Have been designing for 6+ years for a consumer-focused tech company, so you understand what it takes to create elegant, consumer-oriented experiences.
* Are a versatile designer who uses a full range of skills— visual design from conceptual to production level, motion design, prototyping — to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
* Have excellent design skills with tools such as Figma or Adobe software as well as excellent prototyping and/or motion design skills using tools like Protopie, Principle, After Effects or similar.
* Have a strong understanding of building and maintaining design libraries or systems.
* Are a strong collaborator, who can work with not only design partners, but many other stakeholders from marketing to engineering.
* Are a strong communicator who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
* Have a people-focused design mentality - you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
* Are able to provide a portfolio of projects (or samples of preview work) to which you have made a substantial contribution and/or make a portfolio presentation as part of the selection process.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50