OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
- Lead and manage some IT incident and problem forums together with 3PL and Accenture and/or TCS. Escalate when needed.
- Develop and secure that services deliver value and meet expectations and business needs
- Prioritize work with Product Owner and team to define and prioritize a backlog of items improving the service - based on problem and production enhancements
- Monitor IT service delivery against IT service level agreements and reports on status
- Keep information about the IT services up to date
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Service Architecture, offerings and agreements
- Incident and problem management processes (Service Now, Jira)
- Agile development methodology (e.g. DevOps)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Preferred competence and experience:
- Knowledge and experience from IT Warehouse and Supply chain systems
- Knowledge and experience from DevOps set ups
- Experience working with IT partners in the Supply Chain context
Preferred personal qualities:
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya