OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 2020-10-05 - 2021-03-05
- Apply as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The customer is looking for a Developer that will work with development within first of all the PKI (public key infrastructure) area but also other services e.g. SOC (security) services and monitoring. A big part of your work will be to maintain, develop and be responsible for development roadmaps for these services. As a team they also support other functions within Operations in development projects, and you will be involved in any of the work they do.
As a developer on the team, the customer provides great opportunities to influence the work they do, from sprint planning to high-/low-level design, to maintenance and development of the next generation platforms. They are a dynamic team consisting of varying levels of. In time you will be able to test out your ideas on how our process of developing software could be improved. The customer see it as part of your development that you one day take part in architectural forums and drive the agenda for how our developing teams could operate according to best practice
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experience of .NET (C#, MVC, Web API)
- Experience of React, Redux, Node
- You can communicate in both Swedish and English
- Knowledge in any of the following: PKI, databases, scrum, Azure, DevOps, Octopus Deploy, RabbitMQ, UI
Preferred personal qualities:
- Keeping up with new technologies is important to you : Ja
- You take own initiatives : Ja
- Enjoy working together with a team : Ja
- You follow up on the outcome of your work : Ja
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya