OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have good knowledge in Java and are looking for an exciting challenge in the Fintech Company? We are now looking for you who has a strong inner drive and motivation, thriving in a high pace environment. If you have experience from FinTech industry and have a interest in contributing to the culture of working in an agile environment, including working tightly together with the risk management team on the business side, to implement the most efficient technical solution this is the right position for you. Apply today, tomorrow it might be to late!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Software Developer for our client.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process and the candidate that proceed will be employed by Academic Work and work as an consultant at our client
You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time between 2021-03-01 - 2021-12-31. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering Physics, or similar field
* Work experience with Java development
* Experience from FinTech industry, preferably within the financial risk management/financial mathematics area.
* CV in English
* Knowledge about risk methodologies like VaR and SPAN this would be a strong merit/advantage
* Background or experience from working with GIT, Unix/Linux, JIRA and Confluence is meriting
* Experience with technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Kubernetes is meriting
* Strong analytical skills paired with business acumen
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to engage and collaborate closely with clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
* A strong inner drive and motivation, thriving in a high pace environment
* Interest in contributing to the culture of working in an agile environment, including working tightly together with the risk management team on the business side, to implement the most efficient technical solution
* Start: To start March – Year end 2021 (possible extension)
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell