OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Solution Manager to our new unit called Service Catalogue and Customer Integrations in Product Area IT-Services. This team is responsible for the customer IT service integration and the Service Catalogue for the business segments in the countries and Telia Global.
We need you who are forward-thinking with a strong customer focus to join this dedicated and energetic team where you will be a key player. Here is your opportunity to be a part of building up this diverse team, delivering with determination and fun!
Your next challenge?
Do you want to develop within the area of ICT and IT Services? Are you enthusiastic about IT, Service Management, “Everything as a Service”? Do you want to contribute to make it simple, accessible and commercially feasible? Do you think this is a winning bet for Telia?
As Solution Manager you will be part of this journey finding the answers to the above questions and building the way of working in this area.
Who are you?
Are you a team player who wants to have a good balance between work and leisure?
We believe that you share our values regarding equality and diversion because we know that these factors have good impact on the work result and collaboration.
You will be responsible for the design and documentation of integration solutions related to the new Customer Service Catalogue solution. You will work closely with the development team, architects, business analyst and process managers to support the development, definition of requirements and specifications. You will also ensure the quality of the implementation by participating in testing and provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
You will have multiple important stakeholders from Business Segments, Customer Channels, Product Areas and Telia IT who you will help translate business needs into delivery and development specifications in the ITSM and Integration domain.
As a person you are used to fast changing environments, proactive and keep things together. You have a genuine interest and ability to translate customer business needs and targets into technical requirements and vice versa. As you will be communicating with many different stakeholder groups and together with our customers help defined their needs, you have strong social and communication skills.
· Dare - Speak up your mind.
· Care - Take ownership of your targets and love the customer!
· Simplify - Don’t make things too complicated as they often are not.
If you are familiar with some of these areas you might be our new colleague:
· A few years of previous experience as a developer working with system integrations in complex environments (preferably including the ServiceNow platform)
· Experience in designing and developing integrations, both point-to-point and through APIs
· Excellent documentation skills are built-in to your ways of working
· Experience-based knowledge of integration best practices and data mapping
· Knowledge from the different development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, DevOps, Kanban, Scrum, etc. and their adaptations
· Experience from working in an international environment with excellent English, communication and presentation skills.
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job by sending your application by email to pia.heikura(a)teliacompany.com at latest on 28th August.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!