OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Viking malt is the leading supplier of malt to breweries in Northern Europe and one of the global market leaders in supplying special malts to breweries and distilleries. Viking Malt is a Finnish private company, owned by Polttimo Oy (62,5%) and Lantmännen ek för (37,5 %), with headquarters in Lahti and operations in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland and Lithuania. The Viking Malt Group turnover is around 250 MEUR. Viking Malt home market is the Baltic Sea area, and having a strong foothold in the export market outside Europe, such as Asia, Latin America and Africa.
For further information, please visit www.vikingmalt.com
You are responsible for barley sourcing in Sweden and Denmark. You will also have some tasks on the group level sourcing and you will have the opportunity to participate in development projects and contribute to the Viking Malt Group CSR program. You are member of our Group Sourcing Team. You will be reporting directly to the VP Sourcing and work in close co-operation with the supply chain organizations in Sweden and Denmark. Your location is negotiable and can be located in either Sweden or Denmark. There is an expectation to travel regularly in order to have sufficient presence on both sites. The sites are located in Halmstad and Vordingborg.
We offer to you:
- A key position in a forward-looking and very dynamic business
- International presence and visibility in one of the leading malting companies
- Great opportunities for further professional development in an international organization
- Well established employer with highly engaged team.
Vi söker dig som
To be successful in this role it will be helpful to have
- Suitable academic degree (MSc, BSc)
- Track record in grain sourcing in Sweden or Denmark; experience of multi country sourcing is a benefit.
- Adaptability to fast moving markets
- High skills in stakeholder management, customer orientation
- Knowledge of cost drivers in the agricultural business
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Swedish and / or Danish is a benefit.
Are you interested?
Please send your application and cv with expected salary, as soon as possible as we work continuously, latest 4th of July 2021 .
For further information please contact Jacob Andersen, VP Sourcing, telephone +45 40 90 08 29 / firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, the recruitment process, please contact Jeanette Hjalmarsson, telephone + 46 72 142 12 72.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0140-59 90 47
Lena Wissinger Sparv
0380-57 67 28
0140-59 90 48
0470-78 81 84
044-300 09 03