OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to our client who is a world leader provider of Information and Communication Technology in Stockholm. We offer an interesting and stimulating position within the Sourcing team, a team of committed and knowledgeable co-workers. Read more about the assignment below and send in your application in English today!
About the role
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen our client´s competitive position by driving short and long-term profitable business, through proactive supplier and partner business development, based on Customer and business needs.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is accountable for qualifying and negotiating supplier agreements for all external purchase and licensing of products and services. You will also be accountable for managing supplier relationships, actively driving business contribution, performance and managing risks as responsible for the commercial agreements.
• lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
• evaluate, select and qualify suppliers
• follow up new supplier introduction process, from R/D verification point of view, up to mass production
• conduct supplier negotiation
• ensure supplier agreement implementation
• monitor and mitigate supplier risks
• monitor and drive supplier performance
• perform business intelligence
• secure data quality performance, good analytical skills, able to interpret data when a diver portfolio, with thousands of components
• knowledge about Interconnect products (connectors, cable assemblies) is an asset
• M.Sc. or equivalent
• Excellent English Communication skills
• Several years of working experience in Supply and Sourcing/ purchasing.
• Knowledgeable about Supply chain, Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge.
• Hands-on experience in handling RFPs, contract management, negotiation, etc.
• Exposure to international working environment.
• Good knowledge in Excel, Ability to do data/ financial analysis
• Willingness for occasional business travel
About the employment
The assignment as Strategic Sourcing Manager is a consultative assignment and you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden. This is a temporary position and is likely to be 1 year. Start date is as soon as possible.
The assignment will be filled immediately, and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter in English.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Moa Lardner name via +4610 – 173 73 00.
Welcome with your application!
Strategic Sourcing Manager, Global Sourcing Manager, Procurement functions, Sourcing Business Partner, Sourcing Category Manager, Supplier Quality Assurance Manager, Operational Sourcing Buyer, Sourcing Functional Development Management, Stockholm, Adecco.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00