OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Tjänstebeskrivning & erbjudande
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? Do you also have international experience of leading Sourcing and Supply Chain departments and want to be a part of scale up business? If so, you might be the one we are looking for as Sourcing & Supply chain Manager at CAKE 0 Emission AB. This position is based out of Stockholm HQs.
Join CAKE on the journey to speed up the transition towards a zero emissions society, while creating the most aspired electric performance off-road motorcycles in the market. CAKE enables discovery of the backcountry in a fun, silent and sustainable way where respect for the planet and other people is essential.
As a Sourcing & Supply Manager you are responsible for Cake’s global supplier base strategy and structure. You will initiate and drive major sourcing projects/programs related to supply chain improvements or product launches. The role is a combination of hands-on/operational work and strategic responsibility. The position has five direct reports and a total of 15 people.
• Manage global sourcing & supply team, set priorities, and drive short- and long-term improvements
• Develop and implement sourcing strategy in line with company strategy and vision, e.g.
o Overall supplier base strategy and structure in line with company delivery footprint (e.g. three regional assembly hubs)
o Agreements and supply chain structure to support quality, delivery, and cost ambitions
• Define and implement projects to deliver improvements
• Negotiate complete agreements with suppliers
• Monitor and manage risk exposure in supply chain
• Define and develop the structure and organization to build a best-in-class sourcing & supply function for CAKE globally
• Identify and establish system support for the area of responsibility
Experience and skills
To succeed in the role, you should be highly flexible and versatile. You can handle both hands-on tasks as well as have a business/strategic mindset. You are used to and enjoy working in a dynamic, high-paced environment. Since this role will have interactions with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally, you are able to effectively and comfortably communicate both verbally and in written forms. We believe you have:
• Extensive experience in Sourcing & Supply
• Experience from working in manufacturing / automotive
• Experience as manager, ideally with global responsibility
• Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience
• Understanding and experience of working with diverse cultures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
About CAKE 0 Emission AB
We at CAKE have a clear mission to contribute to speeding up the transition towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in our development of light, quiet, and clean high-performance electric motorbikes. Our first model, the off-road Kalk, was launched in January 2018, and has received numerous accolades, including the 2019 and 2020 Red Dot Design Award and “Best in Show” designation by several outdoor industry publications. In 2019, we launched the Kalk&, a street-legal motorcycle as well as Ösa+ and Ösa Lite, a utility platform with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities. Kalk INK debuted in March 2020 with the street legal Kalk INK SL entering the line in April 2020.
With headquarters in Sweden, and with offices in USA, Austria and Taiwan, and with customers all over the world, we are a truly global company with ambitious plans for the future. And what we have achieved so far is just the beginning.
Start: By appointment
Hours: Full time
We are partnering with PerformIQ to manage the recruitment process of this position. For questions, please contact Carl Henrik Monsén, at email@example.com. Please submit your application as soon as possible as interviews are ongoing. The position may be filled before the stated deadline. We accept applications in English or Swedish.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget