OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Getinge Sterilization AB is a production company within Getinge Group with approximately 260 employees. We develop and produce autoclaves that are used for infection control in hospitals, pharmaceutical industries and laboratories.
We are now strengthening our Sourcing team with another talented Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE).The team consists of four Sourcing Specialists and three supplier Quality Engineers. Focus is in direct material sourcing in the categories Electrical, Process Control, Heat and Flow, Metal and Loading Equipment. The spend for direct material exceeds 200MSEK.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the qualification of Getinge Sterilizations suppliers. You will work with continuous improvements of supplier performance with focus on improving quality. This role offers a great opportunity to have influence on our ongoing quality improvement process and to be part of a professional sourcing department with high ambitions.
Some of your key tasks will be:
• Collection and compilation of supplier requirements
• Auditing and audit report writing
• Supplier corrective action handling
• Supplier improvements handling
• Complaint follow up
Location is Getinge and travel is estimated to approximately 50 days per year.
The ideal candidate
The candidate we are looking for has the following key characteristics:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
• Minimum of five years experience from Supplier Quality work in a mature industry
• Knowledge of ISO Std 9001, 13485 and TS16949
• Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA or equivalent
• Lead auditor
• Fluency in English with focus on writing reports. Knowledge of Swedish is a merit.
As a person you are driven and self motivated with focus on delivery. You are outspoken, resilient and have the ability to stand up for your opinions and ideas.
Welcome with your application no later than if you are interested in the position. You are also welcome to call Gustav Svensson, Sourcing Manager, at +46 10 335 6361 if you have questions.