OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have knowledge and a big interest in frontend development? This assignment provides good development opportunities where you will be using modern development tools. You will be a part of a team working remotely with development, design and IT support within a global and world leading company with its headquarter in Fagersta, Sweden.
The work will be performed remotely from home with support and cooperation with the team.
You are offered:
* Good opportunities to develop your frontend knowledges.
* Experience from working in a global company.
* Skills exchange from colleagues in the team.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
* Migrate existing applications and features within a digital product- and information platform.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A completed post-secondary education in System Development.
* Good knowledge in English, both speaking and writing.
* An experienced user in Microsoft Teams.
As a person you are:
* Problem solver
* Start: Immediately, at the latest 1/2 2021.
* Work extent: Consultant assignment, fulltime, 4 months.
* Location: Working from home. You will be a part of the R&D team with localization at the headquarter in Fagersta.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
More information about the customer is given if you get further in the recruitment process.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell