OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
China Euro Vehicle Technology AB, CEVT, is a development centre for future cars of the Geely Group.
CEVT covers all aspects of passenger car development – from the total architecture, to powertrain and drive line components, to top hat engineering as well as the vehicles’ exterior design. If we are to succeed we need to attract the right people. CEVT currently consists of some 1700 people and is growing fast. The company is located at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg and in Hangzhou, China.
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
System Engineer - Network Management
EE Architecture is responsible for the vehicles entire electrical architecture design regarding topology, logic architecture and function allocation.
In this role you will participate in coordinating the electrical architecture, topology, logic architecture and function allocation. You will be responsible for a part of the Vehicle Mode Management function called “Virtual / Partial Network”. You will also be responsible to verify the network implementation and to follow up on Vehicle Mode Management test results from Geely’s architecture team in China.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Participate in architectural investigations and concept studies
• Own the Virtual / Partial Network specification for the Geely / Volvo Platform
• Verify Virtual / Partial Network implementation
• Support software engineers to resolve Verify Virtual / Partial Network issues
• Follow up and summarize test results from Geely’s architecture team in China
• Communicate architecture concept and strategies within CEVT and Geely
• Act as interface between the Swedish and Chinese architecture teams
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. eng.
• At least 5 years’ experience from automotive industry
• Good experience of automotive electrical system development
• Good experience Network Management
• Good competence of in-vehicle communication, SW engineering and Autosar
• Competence in Diagnostic and SWDL-concept is an advantage
• Team player with good communication skills
• Chinese Cultural awareness
• To optimize communication with Geely’s verification team it is merit that you speak some Chinese
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Conny Olsson, Director
Karin Johansson, HR
Rolf Hagstedt, Director
Johan Bengtsson, Manager
Jerker Andersson, VP Electrical
Peter Larsson, Director
Conny Olsson, Module Team Director
Conny Olsson, Director
+46 731 44 16 62
Sarah Wills Carlsson, Team Leader
+46 701 44 11 10
Anders Vadman, Director