OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The perceived quality and usability of our electrified vehicles are strongly connected to the functionality and performance of the charging system. This system is responsible for the communication between vehicle and charger, therefore it is a key element to build a seamless and smooth charging experience towards our customers.
We are now looking for an ambitious and driven System Owner that will set the course for our future charging system.
About our culture and style of working:
The intention for our team is to everyday contribute to a culture and working environment where you can have the eyes of a novice at whatever level you are at and whatever work challenge you are given.
We promote a culture of inclusion and transparency to create a team build on personal expertise, courage and curiosity.
Because we know that innovation, motivation and sustainability thrives when we feel trusted, encouraged, included and have fun.
And that is how we aspire to achieve our results set and reach goals to promote a leading position in the market of electrified trucks and buses as a premium brand.
What we do:
UECA – Charging Systems and Functions is a group responsible for systems that handle the communication between vehicle and charger. We also own and develop charging user functions with the goal of having industry leading interaction between our users and the vehicle.
The group consist of system and function owners. Our collaborations span over several business areas within Scania and other brands within TRATON.
In this role you will:
• Work closely together with the other system and function owners at UECA.
• You will get an assigned responsibility for one or several systems to build in depth knowledge of those systems.
• Work with an agile process where the systems owners share a common prioritized backlog. Be part of an ambitious team to steer and execute this backlog, ensure that you execute the backlog for the best of Scania as a company.
In more detail you will:
• Develop an understanding the charging performance and customer experience in real world situations.
• Develop the functionality of the charging system.
• Integrate the charging system into the vehicle and Scania’s electrical system
• Perform vehicle testing of the charging system.
• In collaboration with the function owner for charging develop both onboard and offboard functionality for charging.
• Support the sales and aftermarket organisations in all topics related to charging.
Who you are:
You should be someone that resonate with the above and are a dedicated team-player who thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment. To take initiatives is natural for you, both to create innovation but also to create structure in documentation and in your way of working.
You find motivation in developing the best way forward in cooperation with others. You are communicative and good at navigating between theory and practice.
To be successful in this role, you have prior experience of working with embedded systems, maybe as software developer, system owner, functional owner or as test engineer for system/integration testing.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within engineering and are fluent in English, speaking and writing.
Apply the latest 04-02-2022.
For any sorts of question, please contact Viktor Krödel Jonsson (Team Manager) at +46 70088 33 45