OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LeanNova Engineering is an engineering service company situated in Trollhättan, Sweden, created in 2012 by former engineers from Saab Automobile AB. Together with our main investor Fouriertransform AB, we are developing the company to compete internationally, mainly focusing on the automotive industry. We offer our customers excellence in development and integration of systems and attributes for complete vehicles. We have since the start-up in February 2012 grown to over 170 employees with a majority of former Saab engineers but also persons with other experiences. We will continue to grow rapidly and we plan to open offices in Shanghai and Gothenburg.
We are looking for a System Verification Engineer. Focus is test and development i vehicle, benches and HIL test rigs. Keq functional areas are Vehichle Mode Management, Start, Remote Start, partial networks and system EDS. Work tasks cover testplanning, test case, test methods and procedures, test automatization, HW/SW planning and HW requests. As system verification engineer you also reports issues and errors found as well as taking an active role in root cause of issues found.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experiance in EE testing
- Able to travel min.5-8 weeks per year
- Good experiance in automotive electrical systems
- Experiance in analyzing failures
- Experiance with electric control units
- Good know-how about vehicle diagnostics system
- Experiance in maintaining vehicles
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in measurements, test & validation techniques
- Previous experience from Automotive Engineering
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
If you want to develop yourself and at the same time work with a fun, skilled and growing team to develop innovative solutions for our customers, this may be the job for you!
Nicklas Karlsson, email@example.com, +46 (0)723 700 794
Martin Öman, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 (0)767 699 659