OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Technical Business Analyst – Connected Assets
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world.
Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, located in 29 countries and with 9500 employees, the group consists of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR and ARC.
Our Digital Vision
Fundamental changes are taking place in the logistics industry and Wallenius Wilhelmsen is gathering its forces to take full advantage of new opportunities.
Recognizing the central role that digital solutions will play across supply chains in the future, the Digital & IT team in Wallenius Wilhelmsen is expanding its digital function to deliver on our vision of providing Sustainable Logistics for a World in Motion.
Technology Services EMEA & Oceania are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to support the Shipping Services Business Unit. This role will first be assigned to Connected Asset Value Stream working with various product owners on backlog grooming, Business Analysis, technical requirements, and development. “Connected Assets” is a project focused on sustainability and efficiency by using data, such as using Internet of Things Data from our vessels.
The purpose and scope of the role is to help identify and translate Business needs into sound technical components in accordance with the digital roadmap for shipping services. In the role as a Technical Business Analyst, you will report into Senior Manager – IT Business Partner and be in a team of other Business analysts, and IT Business partners supporting business demands.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Represent IT in ongoing Business Transformation (agile) projects and establish governance models into “run” state.
• Household current application portfolio in the various stages of its life cycle and prioritize activities i.e., control demand
• Suggest, initiate, and drive efficiencies evolved from previous transformation projects
• Work closely with business product owners and support them in technical understanding
-Own and follow up on issues and initiatives related to the shipping services production application portfolio
-Project support of agile methodology in all stages of “run”, “grow” and “transform”
-Adherence to DevOps ways of working
-Drive educational aspects to lift self-service capabilities within the organization
• Process Flow analysis; Business process mapping and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst, Program Manager, or within Consulting
• Talented in explaining technical complexities to non-technical people.
• Strong technical competence in respect of accessing and presenting information. Demonstrated by: Prior experience with modern cloud, hybrid, and mobility solutions
• Essential competencies: Strong in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, microservices, node JS, Java, must be able to self-serve and access/create base level data
• Participation as lead or member in technical projects throughout the full cycle referencing a known or simplified methodology. Demonstrated by: Prior experience as project lead or member in sizeable projects
• Essential: Project experience
• Desirable: Experience in Power BI and Azure essentials both as publisher and consumer
• Self-going with a strong sense of responsibility
• Adaptive to changing conditions and able to grasp new knowledge and skills quickly
• Customer oriented – ability to understand the customer’s needs and build relationships and trust
• Strong communications skills – ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner but also to listen and influence the audience
• Fluency in written and oral English
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work across an international organization and with various outsourcing partners
• Ability to work individually as well as collaborating with other colleagues
• Humility to ask for help when needed and admit mistakes
What we offer:
• Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
• Good understanding of the shipping and logistics industry from the inside
• The opportunity to build an international network and work in a very international environment
- A values driven employer with a positive and inclusive work environment
Location: Stockholm, Sweden or Lysaker, Norway
Travel: Occasional travel is to be expected with this role.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase. So apply for the job today!
A businesspartner for growth and maintainance, www.briljantin.se