This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Technical Sales Advisor
The European Engagement Centre in Maastricht was opened in April, last year. The first batch of superstars have already started building the foundation for game changing customer service. And now, we are expanding our team with some Technical Sales Advisors. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow experiences for our members. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, no robots wanted.
What you'll do
Your main superpower is offering great customer service via different communication channels, next to being a brand ambassador. Aside of offering the best customer service possible, you will mainly be dealing with providing technical assistance such as:
- Driver interviews
- Workshop planning
- Remote diagnostics
- Ordering spare parts
In order to handle these topics we need you to pack some serious technical car knowledge under your hood! BUT as we are still building our fleet, we need you to be flexible and branch out into anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce and Lynk & Co club events.
Together we can make things happen, so remember we are counting on you for the continuous development of the engagement centre. Always be open minded, stay curious and embrace a bit of wrong.
In this full-time function, you will mainly work from Monday to Friday between 8 am - 7 pm in 8-hour shifts. In the future the opening times of the Engagement Centre might change to offer our customers full support whenever they need it, and therefore your future working schedule might change too and may include weekend shifts.
What you should have
- A post-secondary degree or higher
- At least two years of experience working in an automotive mechanics customer service environment (I.e. service advisor, call centre agent at a dealership)
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Excellent command of the English language, because of contact with our members throughout Europe
- You have Swedish language skills
- Ping pong (yes, the game) skills appreciated but not mandatory
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances as well as wellness allowance etc. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to recruiting manager Thierry Heijnens at: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to recruiter Matthew Venick at: firstname.lastname@example.org.